Are you suffering from an injury caused by the fault of another?
The Law Office of Meighan M. Dunn will zealously seek the compensation you are entitled for injuries from an auto accident, slip and fall, or medical malpractice. A serious injury is life altering and the recovery process is daunting. You will endure physical, emotional, and financial difficulties. You need a skilled attorney on your side to alleviate these difficulties. Many people attempt to settle their injury claim alone and fall prey to insurance companies' tactics, recovering little to no compensation. Don't make that mistake. Don't let the insurance company bully you or make you feel guilty for wanting compensation for your injuries. Let me step in, take on the insurance company, and fiercely pursue every dollar you are duly owed. I am eager to help and truly care about my clients. With my assistance, you will have peace of mind so you can focus on the healing process. I will work closely with you to resolve your individual case, keeping you informed every step of the way. Additionally, I will work tirelessly to get you the compensation and closure you rightfully deserve.
No fees unless you win
My fees for personal injury cases are contingent. This means you pay nothing unless and until you recover. My fees are based on a reasonable percentage of the monetary award I obtain for you.
How you can be compensated
When you are injured through another person's negligence, recklessness, or willful conduct, you are entitled to compensation for your financial, physical, and emotional stress. You can recover medical expenses, loss wages, pain and suffering, and other costs. Many people don't know their rights, so they forfeit the full recovery they were rightly owed.
- Medical expenses – You will be reimbursed for costs for past and current medical services for injuries directly related to the accident, as long as they are reasonably necessary to treat the injury. Future damages that can be calculated with reasonable certainty can also be recovered.
- Lost wages – Past and future loss of earnings are recoverable when they are a result of missing work because of accident related impaired capacity.
- Pain and suffering – An injury not only affects you physically, but so many other areas of your life as well. Some of the negative impacts are: emotional distress; financial hardship that exacerbates emotional distress; loss of enjoyment of your life; and inability to complete daily tasks.
- Permanent disability
- Lengthy and serious treatment
- Shortened life expectancy
- Impaired enjoyment of life
There are many factors considered in the determination of damages that should be awarded to the plaintiff. Generally, the more serious the injury, and the more costly the treatment, the more damages the plaintiff is awarded. Some factors that increase the severity of the injury are:
Protect your rights
If you are a personal injury victim, it is imperative that you seek legal counsel immediately in order to preserve the maximum value of your case. Contact me to schedule a free, no-pressure consultation. PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS, CALL ME TODAY!